CANDLE & DIFFUSER CARE
The below tips will help you have a long lasting candle and reed diffuser:
- Allow enough time to burn your candle for the first time so that the melt pool reaches the edges of the jar. This creates a burn memory and you will avoid a tunnel.
- Before each burn you need to trim the wick to around 6mm. This will minimise soot and the wick from becoming a mushroom.
- Avoid draft areas to prevent uneven burning.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Never move a lit candle; wait until the wax has cooled before moving.
- Always burn your candle on a stable surface.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4hrs.
- Do not burn the candle if there is less than 1cm of wax left.
- Extinguish the candle before you leave the house.
- Take care when flipping the reeds as oil may stain or damage your table surface.
- Diffuser oils are flammable so keep away from open flames.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces.
- Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- 6 -12 months. Remember to flip the reed sticks weekly.